Pressure The Hinges [PtH] Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nukes, Are you trying ? Do you not care? How close you been?

+7
kimsession
Odin ArisE
aostlemike
Quickbor
KuruptKorean
Linksys72
TIM3TOD1E
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Nukes, Are you trying ? Do you not care? How close you been? - Page 2 Empty Re: Nukes, Are you trying ? Do you not care? How close you been?

Post by J Money Dc10 Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:46 pm

I had a 22 the other day and only died because i ran out of ammo and i couldn't find any other weapons in time... haha so close
J Money Dc10
J Money Dc10

http://myspace.com/ace1992

Back to top Go down

Nukes, Are you trying ? Do you not care? How close you been? - Page 2 Empty Re: Nukes, Are you trying ? Do you not care? How close you been?

Post by Quickbor Sun Feb 07, 2010 12:44 pm

Had my nuke on this week and got 4 saved me and kimsession during domination with a game we were losing 128 to 196 hehe the other team hated me good publicity for pth though

Quickbor

http://www.vi2ualsmedia.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kimsession Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:44 pm

Quickbor wrote:Had my nuke on this week and got 4 saved me and kimsession during domination with a game we were losing 128 to 196 hehe the other team hated me good publicity for pth though
Haha yeah that was pretty sweet timing for that nuke, was getting really frustrated with our random teammates not doing anything...

kimsession

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:27 pm

I don't really care about nukes, but I've called in 6 of them so far. I only use nukes in the end of each Prestige level when I've gotten most of the experience from my other killstreaks.

I was really excited the first time I got a nuke though! In a TDM on Afghan. 34 - 1 was my final score Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2