Pressure The Hinges [PtH] Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infinite Care Package Glitch

4 posters

Go down

Infinite Care Package Glitch Empty Infinite Care Package Glitch

Post by KuruptKorean Mon Jan 25, 2010 3:52 pm

So I just got done playing a game of Headquarters Pro on Quarry and I ran into a team of about four guys that were constantly dropping care packages. Everytime they would spawn they would just toss another care package for another killstreak. It was pretty ridiculous. When we would kill them all and cap the HQ, you would just hear four smoke canisters go off and all these care packages would come in. Has anyone come across this yet? We still won like 200 - 150.. but it was just annoying. It's pretty bad when you cheat and still can't win. Ha.
KuruptKorean
KuruptKorean
Admin

https://pressurethehinges.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Infinite Care Package Glitch Empty Re: Infinite Care Package Glitch

Post by Odin ArisE Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:06 pm

I dont think that Ive run into the Infinate Care Package Glitch yet. Although I was I a game of Dom the other day an there was this guy on my team that seem to be calling in Emergency Air Drops to frequently and Im 90% sure he wasnt getting a full 8 killstreak to call them in.. I wonder if this could be a product of the modded Xbox360's that are out there. Somehow tampering with the game somehow?? Curious?
Odin ArisE
Odin ArisE

Back to top Go down

Post by kimsession Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:43 am

I think there was an infinite care package glitch back when it was first released that involved a long chain of actions with picking up a weapon and something with the tactical insertion, but it was never going to be that big a deal since it took so long to do.

It's yet another thing infinity ward needs to patch - can't wait for the bling 1887 fix, picked some up yesterday, I'd forgotten how powerful they really are..

kimsession

Back to top Go down

Post by Linksys72 Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:54 pm

I just played a game where some one on the other team was using the care package glitch. We still won but it was kind of annoying. As long as you use the cold blooded perk none of the helicopters, ac-130s, or preditor missles will really affect you so that really helps. Also, sense there was a never ending stream of helicopters dropping packages, a couple times i just found the guy using the glitch killed him and took his package which made me a little happier.
Linksys72
Linksys72

Back to top Go down

Post by kimsession Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:51 pm

Its massively annoying, just forces you to use cold blooded constantly. Seemed like every other game tonight had a glitcher (or glitchers) in it. Still is really satisfying killing them, winning the round and beating their k:d..

kimsession

Back to top Go down

Post by Linksys72 Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:06 pm

yah those games are killing my k.d, not that its any thing to brag about.
Linksys72
Linksys72

Back to top Go down

Post by Odin ArisE Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:28 pm

I was playing earlier on my alt. account and got into a Dom game on Skidrow. I had to laugh cause when I looked at the radar there was 3 Harriers in the air 1 Pave Low and I wanna say a Chopper Gunner. ha. I couldnt move and kept dying. Im only LvL. 19 on that account so I didnt have Cold Blooded yet. I looked at my score it was 3-14. hahaha. I dashboarded out of that one. ha.
Odin ArisE
Odin ArisE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down