Pressure The Hinges [PtH] Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rushing strategies for search and destroy - o I3uLLeTz

+3
TIM3TOD1E
J Money Dc10
KuruptKorean
7 posters

Go down

Rushing strategies for search and destroy - o I3uLLeTz Empty Rushing strategies for search and destroy - o I3uLLeTz

Post by Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:08 am

When even I play search, which I do a lot I tent to rush. Rushing is a good strategy in my opinion, it catches them off guard and its a good way to rack up kills. When rushing always pick a route that other might not take, for instance the edges of a map or other routes that are not popular. When rushing always use a sub-machine gun with a silencer.

My class setup-
P90 silencer
Spas-12 Grip
Semtex
Stun x2
Marathon Pro
Lightweight Pro
Ninja Pro

I hope some of these strategies helped you guys.

- o I3uLLeTz

Back to top Go down

Rushing strategies for search and destroy - o I3uLLeTz Empty Re: Rushing strategies for search and destroy - o I3uLLeTz

Post by KuruptKorean Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:09 am

I'm glad you mentioned this. I was actually going to suggest this for some of our search games. I got into a lobby the other day where the opposing team, well about 4 of them just rushed us right off the start and were straight destroying us. Most people tend to play search conservatively and cautiously so when you're in their face right off the start most people don't know how to react.

I've actually be running Marathon and Lightweight on my SMG classes and get the jump on people every time. Most people are almost like a deer in the head lights when you come charging at them like that.
KuruptKorean
KuruptKorean
Admin

https://pressurethehinges.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Rushing strategies for search and destroy - o I3uLLeTz Empty Re: Rushing strategies for search and destroy - o I3uLLeTz

Post by J Money Dc10 Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:33 pm

i know what you mean kurupt haha. i use a runner on occasion and it really messes with the other team. good way to get some kills and if you work it with the rest of the team it can really help you get some wins.
J Money Dc10
J Money Dc10

http://myspace.com/ace1992

Back to top Go down

Post by TIM3TOD1E Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:11 pm

i always rush that raining map no one likes cant think of the name downpour maybe? but usually works out pretty well
TIM3TOD1E
TIM3TOD1E

https://www.facebook.com/pete.hamlin?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Odin ArisE Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:05 pm

TIM3TOD1E wrote:i always rush that raining map no one likes cant think of the name downpour maybe? but usually works out pretty well

I believe its Underpass. Its a love hate relationship with that one.
Odin ArisE
Odin ArisE

Back to top Go down

Post by TIM3TOD1E Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:28 am

yah underpass. i like the map, i dont se why everyone hates it
TIM3TOD1E
TIM3TOD1E

https://www.facebook.com/pete.hamlin?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linksys72 Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:40 am

depends on what game your playing, i like it on free for all, demolition, and domination but anything else and im not going to like the map.
Linksys72
Linksys72

Back to top Go down

Post by Grusy Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:23 am

Last prestige i was a big fan of this method. Now with my smg's i don't use silencer i either use FMJ's or Red dot with SoH pro SP Pro and Ninja Pro

Grusy

Back to top Go down

Post by Meb81087 Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:43 pm

I'll have to. Give the rushing thing a try. Along with the class set up

Meb81087

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down