Pressure The Hinges [PtH] Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Search And Destroy Game Ever!!

Go down

Best Search And Destroy Game Ever!! Empty Best Search And Destroy Game Ever!!

Post by KuruptKorean Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:51 pm

So I just got done playing a game of Search while I was in the Mosh Pit playlist and went 10-0. Ha. I got my Predator Missle, Precision Airstrike and my Harrier Airstrike in that game. I also got all four game winning killcams. Ha. The first was by knife, the second was a perfect semtex lob over a dumpster and stuck it to the guy hiding behind it, the third was a strafing P90 headshot and the fourth and final killcam by my harrier. I wish I had that game recorded.

Have any of you guys had any epic Search games like that before?
KuruptKorean
KuruptKorean
Admin

https://pressurethehinges.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Best Search And Destroy Game Ever!! Empty Re: Best Search And Destroy Game Ever!!

Post by Guest Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:47 pm

I had a game a few days ago that was way to easy.
We started out defending.
the map was scrapyard.
The other team rushes one base first round so I lob a cooked grenade at it and get a triple kill.
Second round they did the same thing. Cooked nade. Triple kill again.
As if that wasn't enough third round they tried one more time.
I had a pred. missle. 4 kills one pred. 1 away from the challenge
Last round I got the bomb and planted it as fast as i possibly could. put a c4 by the bomb site and waited for a few seconds. double kill only 30 seconds later. I got killed by a straggler and then a teamate got him.
all together the whole game took 2 minutes.
12 kills 1 death
1 bomb plant
1 defensive kill
the best part is they were all in the same clan except 2.

Back to top Go down

Best Search And Destroy Game Ever!! Empty Re: Best Search And Destroy Game Ever!!

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:06 am

These are epic battles!...Can't say I have anything under my belt yet, but this is something to strive towards. Awesome.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:10 pm

My best game of snd was when I went 18-0. It was on quarry the first round I got all 6 kills I got a quad right of the bat. Second round I got a double kill so I used my pred the third round and got 4 kills then got the other 2 people. Fourth round my harrier did all the work and got me 4 kills.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:50 pm

about a week ago i went 10-0 in search...
it was great cuz the other team was all one clan except for one guy and they were all talking shit on us. i also got 2 plants in that same game. i dont remember the exact details but it was pretty legit Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down