Pressure The Hinges [PtH] Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demolition Tactics

4 posters

Go down

Demolition Tactics Empty Demolition Tactics

Post by Grusy Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:42 pm

I"ve played demolition about twice in MW2 and im horrible at it. Anyone have any basic strategies or class ideas?

Grusy

Back to top Go down

Demolition Tactics Empty Re: Demolition Tactics

Post by Linksys72 Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:18 pm

Demolition is my favorite. Im no pro but i think the smart thing to do while attacking would be to have every one on the attaking team concentrate on which ever bomb site is harder to destroy. That way the team on defence is split up between the two areas and, once there is only one area left, it is the site that is easier to destroy but im probably just stating the obvious.
Linksys72
Linksys72

Back to top Go down

Post by KuruptKorean Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:17 pm

In Demolition here's what I usually do.

On Defense - Camp, Camp, Camp the bomb. Nine times out of ten the other team just trys to bum rush the bomb. Easy to pick guys off. After you get two or three though.. move to a spot where you can see where you just were. You have no idea how many times I'd kill a few people, move to the opposite side of where I was and was some jackass come in prefiring around the corner like a maniac to find that I'm not there. Then he gets shot in the back. Ha

On Offense - This is the hard part on Demolition. What I generally try to do is go to the opposite bomb of where the majority of my team is going. Make sense? If four members of my team are rushing B, I go to A. Usually when that many people rush one bomb the other team focuses all of thier attention on that bomb letting me slip in around to the other. If you can get both bombs planted around the same time, the panic ensues and you basically play it like defense. Camp camp camp. Ha.
KuruptKorean
KuruptKorean
Admin

https://pressurethehinges.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kau Warrior Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:04 pm

me likey campy Shocked Very Happy
Kau Warrior
Kau Warrior

Back to top Go down