Pressure The Hinges [PtH] Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things are getting annoying.

+3
Odin ArisE
Grusy
TIM3TOD1E
7 posters

Go down

Things are getting annoying. Empty Things are getting annoying.

Post by TIM3TOD1E Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:07 pm

Over the past week or two i have noticed a massive decline in the want to win or even to play the game in members of pth. i love playing domination but i almost hate playing with pth, most people dont go for flags anymore, i still pay attention to what each person is doing each game. most people will cap the spawn flag and thats it, they move onto their camping spot and trying to get kill streaks. i play with some guys at night and they play to win, its some random people i have run into playing domination that i got my shit rocked from. i hated playing them and thats what you want to make your opponents feel. my goal is to make every kid i run into say shit i dont want to play those guys ever again. we dont just play to win we play to get a win as fast as possible and move onto the next set of kids and make them hate us too. we dont just cap b and spawn we want all three. i still enjoy playing MW2 but i dont enjoy playing with pth anymore. most games i end up muting most of pth members because of the constant bitching a lot of people do. i get enough bitching from my girlfriend i don't want to hear it when playing call of duty. to be honest i turn my status offline alot to avoid playing with pth members sometimes, because i know what im in for. and for one its a video game, it doesn't effect you in anyway possible unless you let it, two yes people noob tube and people rpg, its in the game you cant stop someone from doing it. and if people are getting this angry over the video game maybe you should revaluate your state of mind towards the game, maybe you need to realize to go to game stop and sell your game back and get lego star wars and act like babies cuz that most of what everyone is doing.

here is my rant.
TIM3
TIM3TOD1E
TIM3TOD1E

https://www.facebook.com/pete.hamlin?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Things are getting annoying. Empty Re: Things are getting annoying.

Post by Grusy Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:43 pm

hmmmm, Props to you for speaking what your feeling and not being afraid too Like a Star @ heaven

Grusy

Back to top Go down

Post by TIM3TOD1E Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:53 pm

Grusy wrote:hmmmm, Props to you for speaking what your feeling and not being afraid too Like a Star @ heaven

who or what would i be afraid of? the whole reason why i joined pth is to win and thats not whats happening anymore. if i get looked down upon or thrown out of the clan so be it, b/c i dont want to be apart of a clan that just bitches and moans like their menstruating. believe me its not fun to listen to most of you guys. and im not directing anger towards you for the reply, just stating what i wanted out of pth, and im glad you brought that up.
TIM3TOD1E
TIM3TOD1E

Back to top Go down

Post by Grusy Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:13 pm

Wasn't saying you were scared. Was just saying that some people wouldn't try to fix/adjust it instead of just leaving

Grusy

Back to top Go down

Post by Odin ArisE Sat Apr 10, 2010 4:38 pm

TIM3TOD1E wrote:
Grusy wrote:hmmmm, Props to you for speaking what your feeling and not being afraid too Like a Star @ heaven

who or what would i be afraid of? the whole reason why i joined pth is to win and thats not whats happening anymore. if i get looked down upon or thrown out of the clan so be it, b/c i dont want to be apart of a clan that just bitches and moans like their menstruating. believe me its not fun to listen to most of you guys. and im not directing anger towards you for the reply, just stating what i wanted out of pth, and im glad you brought that up.

The last few times Ive played we've done nothing but win. With a few losses thrown in. But were very tight. The thing with capping all three flags is they are hard to hold them all. A lot of Gamebattles matches Ive watched total domination doesnt last a long time. Even in Pubs eventually your gonna lose the third flag. Sometimes its safer to get 2 and then spawn trap. Im excited for the Gamebattles cause these no killstreaks, no grenade launchers, or claymores. Its more skill oriented.

Seeing you brought this up dont be afraid to call players out. Hell call me out if you dont like what Im doing. I put the game down for a week at a time cause I get frustrated with the game, it happens to everyone. If we know the players that are not going for the win or playing the objective we can re-evaluate them or dismiss them and start recruiting more players. If this is a problem we should deal with it but cannot if theres noone to address it to. If you dont wanna name names on here then PM me or Buck.
Odin ArisE
Odin ArisE

Back to top Go down

Post by II Macloud II Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:24 pm

You're right, Tim.

I know part of this rant is aimed at our early domination game on derail. But you're right, and I'm sorry, Tim, for helping towards making you not enjoy playing with PtH anymore.

I certainly have to rethink my attitude towards MW2 that I've had for the past few weeks.

And I'm going to have to change. Change the way i play, and the way i react. You brought it to my attention, and now i know it has to be done and soon.

Thank you, Tim.

II Macloud II

Back to top Go down

Post by TIM3TOD1E Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:27 pm

i dont feel the need to say it is here, i will send a pm.

but yes 2 flags is alot more manageable, but when you know the 6 guys you play with daily and know exactly what they would be doing at any givin point in time you can hold 3 flags for a good amount of time. if fact a number of times we have beat opponents 200-0 on domination. that is unheard of if you dont know how each player plays. maybe the fact that there is alot of members in pth i cant know how each person plays. it almost feels like playing with random people sometimes. i do make an attempt to understand each players capability and try not to expect more out of them than they can handle. but at this point with alot of people in the clan i think we need to start developing practices. and i know people get frustrated b/c i am right now, but giving up is completely different.

i will send a pm to buck odin kimsession and macloud, stating who and what grinds my gears lol.

Last edited by TIM3TOD1E on Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
TIM3TOD1E
TIM3TOD1E

Back to top Go down

Post by TIM3TOD1E Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:29 pm

II Macloud II wrote:You're right, Tim.

I know part of this rant is aimed at our early domination game on derail. But you're right, and I'm sorry, Tim, for helping towards making you not enjoy playing with PtH anymore.

I certainly have to rethink my attitude towards MW2 that I've had for the past few weeks.

And I'm going to have to change. Change the way i play, and the way i react. You brought it to my attention, and now i know it has to be done and soon.

Thank you, Tim.

this is what i wanted i wanted members to realize there own faults and correct them without being told. and if you are concerned about my statement ask me if i think anything can be done to help your game and also with me i am open to comments regarding my play style.

so if its ok with the leaders i would like to keep the players unknown at this time. im not trying to withhold information from you guys, but i would really like people to try to act on things b4 we start discussing names.
TIM3TOD1E
TIM3TOD1E

Back to top Go down

Post by II Macloud II Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:33 pm

That's alright with me, and i certainly agree that people should fix their own problems without being told to.

However, I'm sure some people don't realize that there is a problem with how they play/act, and some others probably don't care.

What I'm getting at is maybe you should let us know who, we could watch for a little bit, and then take action if nothing changes.

II Macloud II

Back to top Go down

Post by TIM3TOD1E Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:43 pm

II Macloud II wrote:That's alright with me, and i certainly agree that people should fix their own problems without being told to.

However, I'm sure some people don't realize that there is a problem with how they play/act, and some others probably don't care.

What I'm getting at is maybe you should let us know who, we could watch for a little bit, and then take action if nothing changes.

sounds good.
TIM3TOD1E
TIM3TOD1E

Back to top Go down

Post by Grusy Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:30 pm

I would have to apologize aswell for my behavior in that scrapyard domination game. I just hate getting RPGED and Noobtubed because i came from COD4 where those things were strongly shunned and it happened very rarely and by newer players.
But thats no excuse. I apologize for making it more frustrating for you and i'll look over what i did and try not to react as badly and try to change my attitude towards it.

Grusy

Back to top Go down

Post by Grusy Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:34 pm

Also (double post) we should try to get some 200-0 games theirs a few maps where you can hold them from getting their spawn flag if your lucky and fast. Those 2 would have to be Storm and Favela. (That i know of)

one game on storm actually i held the opposing team from getting their spawn flag until my team had around 130 points. I didn't even have lightweight or marathon was just running with the vector. They also only had one guy go for it from the begginning.

Favela if you spawn A side you can using marathon and lightweight and charge down the alley and throw a semtex or frag at C and hope to get lucky.

Grusy

Back to top Go down

Post by KuruptKorean Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:12 pm

The thing that bothers me about this post is the fact that you're willing to complain about the things that you see, yet won't man up and name the people you have issues with. Some of these people may not even realize that they are even remotely doing anything wrong.

As for the domination games most of the best clans out there live and die by the cap 2 leave 1 method. I'll be honest with you, if you can 200-0 someone in domination then the other team is probably really, really, really bad. As far as learning how everyone plays? That's almost impossible. We have roughly 25 members and we're all on at different times of the day. This IS a casual clan that is going into GB for the people that want to be competitive. Don't expect everyone here to have the same balls to the wall attitude to games that you do. Of course we all want to win because no one wants to lose but don't expect people to be into it as much as you are because to be honest with you the most of our members are here to run with a common group of people rather than randoms all the time. If you're looking for a team that never loses, and 110% tactically sound... then maybe you're in the wrong place. I'm not trying to be a dick but if you're not happy with where your at or people on par with your "skill level" then maybe you should seek that out. Anyway...

I know I bitch and complain.. but I have issues with this game.. which is why I've decided to play more hardcore lately. I enjoy it more, I'm more fun and I actually play better because I enjoy it. Hell, myself, Oden, Macloud, Aostle, Whisky and Grusy played 7 games together and wen't 6-1 in HC HQ. So I'm not really getting where you're in all these games with players not playing the way the game type was intended. I rarely go into a room with 4 or more of us and lose. So I'm not sure who you're running with at night... but we can't re evaluate these players if we don't know who they are. Don't come leave a post complaining about peoples bitching and poor objective based gameplay and not say who. Everyone could call me out if they wanted to.. I could care less. If you're in a game where people are complaining.... say something! If you're losing because people are just doing their own thing.. again say something in the game and not in a half assed post in the forums. Point out where they need to go or what they need to do and be a leader instead of sitting back and muting half the party and saying fuck it.

I have one last point before I leave this alone because quite honestly the more I get into this post the more it pisses me off. While I can only speak for myself here... people are going to bitch and complain sometimes, it happens and you'll probably have to deal with it from time to time. You can't expect people not to get frustrated because you don't want to hear it. Once again, show and vocalize some leadership if people are doing or don't understand what to do in game and if they're not let Oden and I know and we'll re-evaluate the players and take the action needed. Other than that I don't know what else to tell you. Don't automatically expect everyone to walk on eggshells when you're in the room and not complain if they're having a bad game and don't expect the other five members in the room start rushing objectives 100% of the time so you can not have to. In the end.. it's just a fucking game. In another 7 months when the new game comes out no one's going to care what any of our ranks, prestiges, W/L or K/D ratios are. Chill out, enjoy the game... and if you can't do that here then do what you have to do.
KuruptKorean
KuruptKorean
Admin

https://pressurethehinges.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by TIM3TOD1E Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:45 am

i do enjoy the game.

and i do know people complain fuck i do it to. but i dont want to hear a constant complain about the same fucking shit over and over.

your right maybe it is me in the wrong place.
TIM3TOD1E
TIM3TOD1E

Back to top Go down

Post by Odin ArisE Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:37 am

I agree with what Buck put down. You cant expect people to not complain. Whether you want to hear it or not its gonna be a fact of the game. Doing nothing about it or muting the problem doesnt fix anything. Like Buck said people are probably just playing how they've always played the game. When I first started I did a lot of hanging back and playing extremely defensively. I had to change my playstyle accordingly. I make it my job to either get to an objective or to flank an objective to try to impede the other teams progress. I had to change the way I play and so do others. But we all cant expect everyone else to rush objectives and while we sit back and build killstreaks. I know for me stats mean nothing. Pulling out wins is more important then k/d. For example this afternoon we had a good lobby going and we were down 125-25 on HC HQ and we fought and fought and pulled out the win. I went negative I think 5 out of the 7 games but didnt care we won 6 of the 7.

I gotta say this afternoon was probably the most fun Ive had on MW2 in a long time. True HC is a different animal but I feel that it is a lot more balanced in some aspects versus core. To quote Buck from earlier if I die its usually cause I was slow on the draw and didnt get my sights lined up quickly enough. It doesnt take a full clip to down someone normally just a burst is enough. And the beauty of not really relying on SP to have enough power to down a foe. I found myself a little less frustrated with this broken game playing HC than I do in Core which for me is almost constant frustration.

On another note I am really looking forward to GB's, theres no worrying about OP Killstreaks or a constant barrage of noob tubes, or random claymores around corners, or AT-4's and RPG's galore. You live by the gun you die by the gun, well except for grenades. From the vids Ive watched its about skill and quick reflexes. Im pumped up for it!

You took the time to rant but Ive yet to recieve a PM with any names in it. If this is as bad of a problem as you make it sound then this should be getting resolved. The post has been up since 3pm and still no PM. Is it really a problem or is someone getting overly frustrated by this game?

BRING ON THE GAMEBATTLES!!
Odin ArisE
Odin ArisE

Back to top Go down

Post by TIM3TOD1E Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:51 am

as i said before i believe i am in the wrong place.
TIM3TOD1E
TIM3TOD1E

Back to top Go down

Post by Grusy Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:00 am

Odin ArisE wrote: For example this afternoon we had a good lobby going and we were down 125-25 on HC HQ and we fought and fought and pulled out the win.
Hell if you want to hear of a comeback i'll tell ya one. Me and Mike were playing with randoms (just us two) and we were down like 197 to 128 or something and we pulled off the three cap and won cheers

Grusy

Back to top Go down

Post by II Macloud II Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:59 am

It's sad that you feel that way Tim.

Speaking for myself, i would hate to lose you.

II Macloud II

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickbor Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:58 am

He left, i do understand the perspective

Quickbor

http://www.vi2ualsmedia.com

Back to top Go down

Post by KuruptKorean Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:08 am

TIM3 has resigned. So we can put this issue to rest. There will be a post coming later this afternoon from either Oden or I stating some things we've discussed and the direction we're going to take this clan as well as with our GameBattles team. The team will be named within the week along with our first practices. Along with the rest of the changes to our expectations for current and new members and the initiation of our break away from core gaming.

So keep checking the forums for the new post, because it will require a response from each member as to whether or not they're on board for the changes or not... and no responses get an automatic discharge after 7 days of the posting.

I'm not trying to be a dick here, but Oden and I believe that this is what needs to be done to get back to that core group of us that play because it's fun to run lobbies together, that don't care about K/D or killstreaks or stats. So check back this afternoon.
KuruptKorean
KuruptKorean
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Odin ArisE Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:26 am

Grusy wrote:
Odin ArisE wrote: For example this afternoon we had a good lobby going and we were down 125-25 on HC HQ and we fought and fought and pulled out the win.
Hell if you want to hear of a comeback i'll tell ya one. Me and Mike were playing with randoms (just us two) and we were down like 197 to 128 or something and we pulled off the three cap and won cheers

Nice man way to go!! When we came back we didnt have a full lobby it was four of us with two randoms, but thats two more than you had!
Odin ArisE
Odin ArisE

Back to top Go down

Post by KuruptKorean Sun Apr 11, 2010 6:55 pm

Odin ArisE wrote:For example this afternoon we had a good lobby going and we were down 125-25 on HC HQ and we fought and fought and pulled out the win.

The best part of this game was when that kid that went 12-47 asked me if I wanted to join his clan after I ass pounded his boys for like a 52-20 something score because I hadn't unlocked my clan tag option yet. Ha.
KuruptKorean
KuruptKorean
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Odin ArisE Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:04 pm

x BuckNasty29 x wrote:
Odin ArisE wrote:For example this afternoon we had a good lobby going and we were down 125-25 on HC HQ and we fought and fought and pulled out the win.

The best part of this game was when that kid that went 12-47 asked me if I wanted to join his clan after I ass pounded his boys for like a 52-20 something score because I hadn't unlocked my clan tag option yet. Ha.

I forgot about that! haha! That was epic!!
Odin ArisE
Odin ArisE

Back to top Go down

Post by UNC is numba 1 Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:26 pm

did anyone else besides me think this conversation was funny?

UNC is numba 1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down