Pressure The Hinges [PtH] Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Co-Leaders And Different Divisions

+5
Quickbor
J Money Dc10
Odin ArisE
kimsession
KuruptKorean
9 posters

Go down

Co-Leaders And Different Divisions Empty Co-Leaders And Different Divisions

Post by KuruptKorean Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:11 pm

To start off I want to thank everyone for making this a great experience so far and also a big thanks to everyone for the response to the forums. We've had some great games on XBL and some total dominations of other teams and we keep getting more great players by the week. Gamebattles appears to be in the near future for us and I will break down how that's going to work at a later time.

Now on to the topic at hand.

Some of you may notice that I removed BestedBro as my co-leader due to the fact that I haven't heard from him nor has he been on XBL for about two weeks now. So that brings me to where I am now. I'm currently looking for two co-leaders and one division leader to help branch out and recruit more European players because I know it's hard for our European players to always be on when we are.

The European division leader will have all recruits from those regions directed towards them and will be responsible for accepting thier friend requests and getting thier approval games in and reporting back to me on why they should or should not be in the clan. They will also be responsible for seeking out new recruits from those regions. Obviously I would like the person to fill this position to be one of our European players.

As for the two co-leaders. One of the two co-leaders will be a member from the West Coast or a East Coast player that is generally on after the hours of 9pm EST. With my schedule I'm generally not on XBL after 8pm so I need one of my co-leaders primary playing hours to be after that time of the day. There are no specific requirements for the second co-leader. All division and co-leaders MUST be active on the forums and XBL and must have clear lines of communication with me. All parties will be involved and required to accept the friend requests of and invite new recruits to games to help pass judgement on thier entry into the clan and also occasionally help find new recruits. They will also be held responsible for helping organize and executing practice times, inter clan scrimmages and scrims with other clans.

With us growing as quickly as we have been it's going to be hard for me to keep up with everything on my own. I think with these additions to our leadership structure it will better equip us to handle the new recruits coming in and be available to play with all members and new recruits from all time zones and countries. All players filling these positions will also be made moderators on these forums. I think this will be a huge step forward for all of us as a clan and gaming community.

So anyone that's interested in any of these positions leave a reply with why you think you would be a good choice and what you think you can bring to the table. Tell us about why you like being a part of this clan and why you want to be an active part in improving it. Also please leave what position you're interested in, co-leader, night co-leader, European division co-leader. Looking forward to hearing from all you official members!
KuruptKorean
KuruptKorean
Admin

https://pressurethehinges.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Co-Leaders And Different Divisions Empty Re: Co-Leaders And Different Divisions

Post by kimsession Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:50 pm

Hi Kurupt,

I'd like to apply for the European division leader, as you rightly say it can be hard to get on at American times, especially evening which is early morning here! I'd definitely be up for playing some at some more sociable hours.

I'm happy to play with new recruits, any games I get in with people playing to win are far better than with randoms. I think I'm a decent player myself, both in playing effectively (1.72 KDR) and in team tactics and I'd be well up for taking on European recruiting for you. I have to say it's impressive how many new applicants we're getting at the moment!

Edit - I should also say that I have a wide range of available playing time (being a student) so can easily be on at least an hour a day plus a lot more at weekends.

kimsession

Back to top Go down

Post by Odin ArisE Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:42 pm

Hey KuruptKorean72x. Thought Id drop you this reply. I am interested in either the co-leader or the night co-leader positions. I think that I have had an active part in the forums after the clan was re-established, I usually visit them throughout the day to leave my "2 cents" on the topics active and also at times add my own. I am excited on how this clan is progressing this time around, before the forums were not very active at all and apps. were down. Now it seems like were growing at a continualy progressive rate. Which I believe the new clan guidelines are to thank! I try to bring a possative attitude towards gaming with or without the clan and strive to be possitive and helpful on the forums. And also ask for help as well. I also tried to help other members out by offering to make SIG's for them. I enjoy being a part of this clan because most if not all members seem to be active and when we get games in we usually do really well. The clan is a gateway to get to know others and have fun playing the game and not get stuck playing in public lobbies where everyone does what they want.

I have no problem getting games in with new applicants. A lot of times Ill add them and If I see them on Ill send them an invite. With the clan Ive developed a more play to win mindset, where as on my own only striving to keep my KDR possitive is all I cared about. Think Im compatent at this game and playing with the rest of the guys Ill get even better. Also gaming with the clan help improve my communication skills in game as well.

I think that we got something good here and would like to help it get bigger and better and to help out however I can. Thanks for reading!
Odin ArisE
Odin ArisE

Back to top Go down

Post by Odin ArisE Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:47 pm

I would like to second kimsession for Euro Division Leader. I played a couple games of Dom with him the other day even though he didnt know it.( I was playing under my other GT SHaDoW TaCT1x). He was owning. Hes a really good player. Didnt get to talk though cause my mic wasnt hooked up.
Odin ArisE
Odin ArisE

Back to top Go down

Post by J Money Dc10 Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:32 am

Hey Kurupt. just wanted to show my interest in co-leader or the night co-leader. i know im kind of new but i know this clan will grow a lot and i would really like to be a part of it. i normally can get on whenever and when i play i normally dont get off till midnight or later pacific time so like 3 am back east and on weekends i am off and on all day. I also try to get on the site a couple times a day to check up with new topics and new recruits. i try to get some goods games in with the new recruits and i am always open to new things.

when i first saw this clan i was just looking for a group of gamers who want to play and have fun and i defiantly found that. i love how everyone is nice and open to new players and i think its great how the community is growing as well as new friendships.

So when it comes down to it i just want to say that i really enjoy this clan and would love to play a bigger role in it. but if not then its totally cool.

and i also second kimsession as Europe Division leader, he is a great player and has alot to offer. as well as siilencer. ive gotten games in with both of them and they seem like really solid players.

Thanks for your time

Last edited by J Money Dc10 on Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixing a mistake)
J Money Dc10
J Money Dc10

http://myspace.com/ace1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Quickbor Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:08 am

Hello there,

I would like to fill in the opening of Division Leader,
I'm sure I could be a great recruiter for Pressure the Hinges. I'm an active player but due to the fact that I can't stay up till 2 AM to play games with everyone here I'm sure a lot of you haven't had the change to play with me yet.
I know I haven't made the most friends I could've but yesterday I've gotten the chance to play 5 or 6 games with two new recruits And I like taking that responsibility.
I believe with me as section leader we can strive for a greater European database with more members and new recruits comming in from all over the world,

These were just my 2 cents,

Kind regards

Quickbor

Quickbor

http://www.vi2ualsmedia.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kimsession Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:26 am

Appreciate the props guys, had good games with both of you and seen a lot of helpful posts from silencer on here. I'm sure kurupt will find some decent co-leaders here!

Gl to quickbor too - I have noticed you are active a lot during European hours on xbl!

Just wanted to add another forum I post on has a very active MW2 thread and is relatively untapped as far as clans go. So division leader or not I can advertise there and I think we'd have a lot of success, just let me know how to go about it (is there a set spiel/ are we using silencer's banner?).

kimsession

Back to top Go down

Post by KuruptKorean Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:32 pm

Thanks for showing an interest everyone. I'm going to be messaging all the official members on XBL today to give everyone a fair chance to be heard and I'll be making my final decision on this late Thursday afternoon.

The three members I choose will be running the clan in my absence while I'm on vacation and will all have moderator status on the forums. The definitive co-leader (my #2) will be given administrator status to the forums and will be the go to guy while I am gone.

Good luck to everyone and I'll see you all on XBL this week hopefully before I leave.
KuruptKorean
KuruptKorean
Admin

Back to top Go down

Co-Leaders And Different Divisions Empty Re: Co-Leaders and Different Divisions

Post by fat guy47 Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:35 pm

hey kurupt id just like to say id be a go shot at a co-leader. i know im probly one of the newest people but id be good for it becuse i normally play till about 11 est and on weekeds about 2est. i can get in a few games with some new recruits and tell you what they like to do and how they play. i know the clans gonna be big and im always on unless something really bad happened but any way i know that if we get new recurits ill be able to help them and guide them to fit in the clan and show some of our tactis on how we play and help them to improve on their gameplay.

fat guy47

Back to top Go down

Post by TIM3TOD1E Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:06 am

Holla como estas?

I also along with many others would like the opportunity for the position of the night shift. I am never on during the day and only on during the night hence why i would like this spot. I have been apart of other clans for other games and have had experience with running game battles on all three socom games for ps2. I am new to 360 (just bought it like 3 weeks b4 christmas) and only own MW2. With that i am always on MW2 and only intend to be on it for a while to come. I do think i have qualifications to take this spot b/c i have made attempts to get members of pth and recruits to play with me. I also have been pretty active on the forum and love being on forums. I also think i have pretty good in game experience to know how and what you need to do to win. I will also point out the negatives though, since i can only be on during the night i have yet to play with many people of the clan, and i really do hope we can get private games in so i have at least the opportunity to meet everyone apart of pth.

TIM3
TIM3TOD1E
TIM3TOD1E

https://www.facebook.com/pete.hamlin?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Grusy Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:43 am

Good luck to all! I don't think i fit any of the "qualifications" to become any type of leader and am too much of a new recruit to get that responsibility on my hands. Good luck everyone who applies

Grusy

Back to top Go down

Post by J Money Dc10 Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:55 am

Grusy wrote:Good luck to all! I don't think i fit any of the "qualifications" to become any type of leader and am too much of a new recruit to get that responsibility on my hands. Good luck everyone who applies

Haha you never know man, we all got to start somewhere don't we?
but good luck everyone.

Last edited by J Money Dc10 on Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mistake)
J Money Dc10
J Money Dc10

Back to top Go down

Post by KuruptKorean Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:57 pm

siilencer wrote:Hey KuruptKorean72x. Thought Id drop you this reply. I am interested in either the co-leader or the night co-leader positions. I think that I have had an active part in the forums after the clan was re-established, I usually visit them throughout the day to leave my "2 cents" on the topics active and also at times add my own. I am excited on how this clan is progressing this time around, before the forums were not very active at all and apps. were down. Now it seems like were growing at a continualy progressive rate. Which I believe the new clan guidelines are to thank! I try to bring a possative attitude towards gaming with or without the clan and strive to be possitive and helpful on the forums. And also ask for help as well. I also tried to help other members out by offering to make SIG's for them. I enjoy being a part of this clan because most if not all members seem to be active and when we get games in we usually do really well. The clan is a gateway to get to know others and have fun playing the game and not get stuck playing in public lobbies where everyone does what they want.

I have no problem getting games in with new applicants. A lot of times Ill add them and If I see them on Ill send them an invite. With the clan Ive developed a more play to win mindset, where as on my own only striving to keep my KDR possitive is all I cared about. Think Im compatent at this game and playing with the rest of the guys Ill get even better. Also gaming with the clan help improve my communication skills in game as well.

I think that we got something good here and would like to help it get bigger and better and to help out however I can. Thanks for reading!

Hey Siilencer, after reviewing your post I've decided to make you my #2 and official Co-Leader. Granted we don't get to play together very often, you've always held your own when we have and you're very active on the forums and I don't have a doubt in my mind that you'd make good choices when accepting new recruits and keep up a steady recruitment process.

You'll also be in charge while I'm gone on vacation handling the new apps and acceptance of new recruits over the nine days while I'm gone. It's purely up to you whether or not you decide to hit up the various cod forums and look for recruits while I'm gone... but I won't be doing so again until I return from my trip.

You'll be granted administrator status on these forums and will also have the ability to delete the profiles of non active users and add new catagories and sections to the forums. If you think you'll need it I'll PM you my cell number and you can text me with any questions while I'm gone since the only internet access I'll have is through my BlackBerry and it's a pain in the ass to update things on my phone. Ha.

Also any new recruits will have to add yourself, me and our Euro division leader (if applicable) while I'm gone. Do not add applicants without them sending you a friend request. They have to show they want to be in this clan. Also if you get a friend request on xbl and no app, inform them that they have to fill out an app before you can accept thier request. We're trying to avoid what happened the first time.
So congrats and let's get this clan bigger and better than ever!

Last edited by KuruptKorean72x on Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
KuruptKorean
KuruptKorean
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KuruptKorean Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:09 pm

kimsession wrote:Hi Kurupt,

I'd like to apply for the European division leader, as you rightly say it can be hard to get on at American times, especially evening which is early morning here! I'd definitely be up for playing some at some more sociable hours.

I'm happy to play with new recruits, any games I get in with people playing to win are far better than with randoms. I think I'm a decent player myself, both in playing effectively (1.72 KDR) and in team tactics and I'd be well up for taking on European recruiting for you. I have to say it's impressive how many new applicants we're getting at the moment!

Edit - I should also say that I have a wide range of available playing time (being a student) so can easily be on at least an hour a day plus a lot more at weekends.

Hey Kimsession, after reviewing your post I've decided to make you our newly formed European Division Leader. You're always on XBL and have used your high skill level and tactics to help us pull in countless wins. From now on you will be added to the contact list when new players apply from outside North America. I think reaching out to our European players will help us grow and become better as a clan and community. I encourage you to post recruitment threads on any Euro COD boards that you know of.

The same guidelines follow for accepting friend requests with you. We do NOT accept requests without both an app and friend request. You will also be granted moderator status on the forums and will have the ability to modify, edit and move topics but if you feel that you need new catagories or topics added to help your division you will have to message either myself or Siilencer to have those added.

I trust your judgement in finding and accepting these new recruits and I think this will make us better overall.

So congrats and let's make this clan the best and as big as it can be!
KuruptKorean
KuruptKorean
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by KuruptKorean Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:11 pm

Hey everyone, I'm going to hold off on promoting someone the night division co-leader position until I return from my vacation.

So everyone keep getting those games in, keep posting and good luck to everyone. I'll be talking with Siilencer and Kimsession about this next promotion and get thier input on it also. So good luck to everyone and I'll see you all on XBL soon!
KuruptKorean
KuruptKorean
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Odin ArisE Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:07 pm

Hey Kurupt, just wanted to say thank you for giving me the position and the responsability. I will strive to do my best as always in game and out to bring this clan forward!! Ill get at you later I gotta go to work for a bit were getting hit with some snow! Maybe we could get a couple games in tonight possibly.

Congrats to you kimsession on getting Euro Division!!
Odin ArisE
Odin ArisE

Back to top Go down

Post by kimsession Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:10 pm

KuruptKorean72x wrote:
kimsession wrote:Hi Kurupt,

Hey Kimsession, after reviewing your post I've decided to make you our newly formed European Division Leader. You're always on XBL and have used your high skill level and tactics to help us pull in countless wins. From now on you will be added to the contact list when new players apply from outside North America. I think reaching out to our European players will help us grow and become better as a clan and community. I encourage you to post recruitment threads on any Euro COD boards that you know of.

The same guidelines follow for accepting friend requests with you. We do NOT accept requests without both an app and friend request. You will also be granted moderator status on the forums and will have the ability to modify, edit and move topics but if you feel that you need new catagories or topics added to help your division you will have to message either myself or Siilencer to have those added.

I trust your judgement in finding and accepting these new recruits and I think this will make us better overall.

So congrats and let's make this clan the best and as big as it can be!

Thanks Kurupt, and congrats to silencer!

Appreciate it, and will do my best to drum up some new recruits!

kimsession

Back to top Go down

Post by TIM3TOD1E Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:59 pm

congrats siilencer and kimsession. I figured both of you would make the spots.
TIM3TOD1E
TIM3TOD1E

Back to top Go down

Post by KuruptKorean Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:43 pm

siilencer wrote:Hey Kurupt, just wanted to say thank you for giving me the position and the responsability. I will strive to do my best as always in game and out to bring this clan forward!! Ill get at you later I gotta go to work for a bit were getting hit with some snow! Maybe we could get a couple games in tonight possibly.

Congrats to you kimsession on getting Euro Division!!

What the hell do you do that you have to work everytime it snows? You need to come take care of the snow that's going to be happening when I'm driving to Tennessee tomorrow night.
KuruptKorean
KuruptKorean
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by J Money Dc10 Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:14 pm

Congratulations Sillencer and Kimsession!
J Money Dc10
J Money Dc10

Back to top Go down

Post by KuruptKorean Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:41 pm

Hey everyone. After thinking long and hard about who I was going to appoint as the third co-leader of Pressure The Hinges I've decided on promoting T1M3TOD1E. T1M3 is a very solid player and always providing support no matter what the game mode is and has been active in the forums and playing with other members and new recruits ever since he's been a member of the clan. T1M3 will be mainly in charge of running our game times at night since I can generally only be on past 8pm two nights a week. He will also have a hand in recruiting and approving new recruits setting up practices and clan scrimmages.

The same guidelines apply to you as well as Siilencer and Kimsession. We only accept XBL friend requests from those who have filled out an app and like wise don't send friend requests based on an app. They MUST add us on XBL for consideration. I will need a lot of communication from you as far as the XBL activity of our players that are on at night. Accepting game invites, ect. Remember we're looking for active members and we want to keep it that way. There will be no hesitation in putting members on probation and ultimately removing them from the clan if needed.

You will also be given moderator status on these forums and will be able to edit, move posts. Create announcements, ect. However if you need a new category of main page topic you will have to request these from myself or Siilencer. If you have any questions feel free to ask. So congrats and make sure you add all the current members, start sending out those invites and get the recruiting in full swing. See you on XBL some time this week!
KuruptKorean
KuruptKorean
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TIM3TOD1E Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:33 pm

thanks a lot kurupt. i will be sure i have everyone added but i almost positive i do.

lets get to owning!
TIM3TOD1E
TIM3TOD1E

Back to top Go down

Post by J Money Dc10 Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:52 pm

hey tim3 congrats man!
J Money Dc10
J Money Dc10

Back to top Go down