Pressure The Hinges [PtH] Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from x Cute Pois0n x

3 posters

Go down

Hello from x Cute Pois0n x Empty Hello from x Cute Pois0n x

Post by xCutePois0nx Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:50 am

Hi everyone! My name's Cory. I'm 24 and a girl. I live in Vacaville, CA. I was born and raised in the Philippines and I've only been here in the States for about 3 yrs. I work as an RN supervisor. My work is pretty stressful and playing video games is how I unwind. I grew up watching my brother playing games on PC and I remember skipping school just so I can watch him play Diablo. I've always been an RPG girl and my all time favorite games are Fallout 1 & 2. MW2 is the 1st FPS game I've ever played so I must admit that I'm not that good. I don't know anybody IRL that plays MW2 so I don't have anybody to practice with (probably cause I'm a girl and most of the people I know here in the States are older than me and have kids). I like to play for fun and make friends and I also wanna improve in this game so I wanted to join this clan. Smile

Anyway, my intro's getting long and I'm not even officially in yet. So yeah, you're all welcome to add me up if u want to. My GT is x Cute Pois0n x --> the 2nd "0" is a zero.

Thanks for taking time to read this. Wink

xCutePois0nx

Back to top Go down

Hello from x Cute Pois0n x Empty Re: Hello from x Cute Pois0n x

Post by Odin ArisE Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:33 am

I never got to play Fallout 1 or 2 but Ive been working on the 3rd as of late. I think my favorites were KOTOR and KOTOR: The Sith Lords.
Odin ArisE
Odin ArisE

Back to top Go down

Post by aostlemike Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:00 pm

Odin you never played the Fall Out series? Shame....
aostlemike
aostlemike

Back to top Go down

Post by Odin ArisE Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:31 pm

aostlemike wrote:Odin you never played the Fall Out series? Shame....

Naw man! Hahaha I was on a Bioware tear for a while. My early gaming was pretty limited it wasnt till later on that I started getting into a lot of RPG's. But yeah Fallout 3 is my first experience with the Fallout series. How good are the first 2 and what platforms are they on?
Odin ArisE
Odin ArisE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum