Pressure The Hinges [PtH] Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xCutePois0nx application

2 posters

Go down

xCutePois0nx application Empty xCutePois0nx application

Post by xCutePois0nx Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:57 am

XBL Gamertag: x Cute Pois0n x (yes I'm a girl)
Rank/Prestige: 59 2nd prestige
K/D Ratio: 0.65 ( I wanted to explain why it's low. 1st I'm a girl so give me a break (lol) 2nd mw2 is the 1st fps I've ever played. 3rd, I don't have anyone to practice with Sad Lastly, my brother uses my account and he's a riot man so he dies a lot but though I have a lot of excuses I admit I'm not the best player. I have not had a chance to get a nuke but I'm an honest player I don't cheat, I don't play with cheaters and I always play for the team.
Favorite Class Loadout:
- Primary w/Attatchments: My 1st love is a ScarH either with grenade launcher or silencer but I'm also a frustrated sniper so Intervention with FMJ is my 2nd love.
- Secondary w/Attatchments: Spas with grip but lately I've been using Raffica akimbos.
- Equipment: Frag or Semtex
- Special Grenade: Stuns
- Perk 1: Scavenger with a Scar, SoH with an Intervention
- Perk 2: SP ftw Smile
- Perk 3: Ninja
- Deathstreak: Martyrdom or Painkiller
- Killstreak Reward 1: Predator
- Killstreak Reward 2: Harrier
- Killstreak Reward 3: Pavelow
Favorite Game Type?: Groundwar Dom.
Core or Hardcore?: Core
Game Strengths: I'm a teamplayer. IRL and in game.
Game Weaknesses: I have to work on my sniping accuracy.
What hours are you usually on?: if I'm working I'm usually on by 10:30 am-ish to 12:30 noon. Then after I come back from work like 12mn I usually play a couple of games but it depends on how tired I am. If I'm off I play >6 hrs.
Mic?: sure Smile
Where did you hear about us?: I googled the phrase "looking for a clan, mw2" ur site was one of the search results.

xCutePois0nx

Back to top Go down

xCutePois0nx application Empty Re: xCutePois0nx application

Post by Odin ArisE Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:22 pm

Hey x Cute Pois0n x, thanks for taking the time to apply for Pressure the Hinges. Unfortuntly due to some internal inner-workings of the clan and due to time constraints on the Leader and I we have temporarily disbanded the clan, we are working on a overhaul of the forum page and of Clan Expectations. We will hopefully be up and active again soon! If you haven't already you can add me GT: Odin ArisE and I can get games in with you at some point so when we start recruiting again you will be slightly ahead of the game, depending on what direction we go Core or HC or a little of both.

Thanks,
Odin ArisE
Odin ArisE
Odin ArisE

Back to top Go down