Pressure The Hinges [PtH] Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friday January 22nd + 23rd

+3
Linksys72
TIM3TOD1E
KuruptKorean
7 posters

Go down

Friday January 22nd + 23rd Empty Friday January 22nd + 23rd

Post by KuruptKorean Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:54 pm

Hey everyone. The next big gaming session will be Friday the 22nd and possibly Saturday the 23rd also. I plan on getting things started around 8pm EST, although I will probably be on before then. This is open to all current members and new recruits. Let's pick up where we left off on Monday night with all the wins we picked up. If we have enough people we'll run some ground war or I'll pull 12 into a private match for some inter clan scrimmages and then we'll break up into two teams to run in the ranked lobbies.

I apologize to anyone who didn't get in on Monday or who I haven't been able to get invites today... I've been running rooms to capacity lately. Hope to see you all on XBL soon!

Leave a post and let me know if you think you'll be able to make it.
KuruptKorean
KuruptKorean
Admin

https://pressurethehinges.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Friday January 22nd + 23rd Empty Re: Friday January 22nd + 23rd

Post by TIM3TOD1E Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:23 am

yah
TIM3TOD1E
TIM3TOD1E

https://www.facebook.com/pete.hamlin?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:31 pm

I'm good either of those days after 9:30 EST.

Back to top Go down

Post by Linksys72 Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:59 pm

I'll be on late friday, maybe earier and just about all day saturday until late.
Linksys72
Linksys72

Back to top Go down

Post by Odin ArisE Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:07 pm

Probably wont be on till after 9:30 est on friday night and then could be on alot on Saturday.
Odin ArisE
Odin ArisE

Back to top Go down

Post by kimsession Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:13 pm

I'm in, need to get some games in with you guys even though the start time's 1AM here luckily I'm a student!

kimsession

Back to top Go down

Post by KuruptKorean Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:02 pm

kimsession wrote:I'm in, need to get some games in with you guys even though the start time's 1AM here luckily I'm a student!

Ha ha... I'll actually be on earlier that day. Like around 4pm EST. I'm not sure what time that is where you are... but I'll be on. Ha ha.
KuruptKorean
KuruptKorean
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kimsession Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:48 pm

KuruptKorean72x wrote:
kimsession wrote:I'm in, need to get some games in with you guys even though the start time's 1AM here luckily I'm a student!

Ha ha... I'll actually be on earlier that day. Like around 4pm EST. I'm not sure what time that is where you are... but I'll be on. Ha ha.

Yeah that's 9pm, a little more civil! New mike should arrive in time for that game which will make things a lot easier - hate typing with the controller.

Oh I think you were talking about more people using 1887s earlier - that's because when infinity ward released the patch they only reduced the range of akimbo 1887, but missed the akimbo + fmj combination, so people are back to the pre patch overpowered guns. Infinity ward are completely incompetent!

kimsession

Back to top Go down

Post by KuruptKorean Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:54 pm

kimsession wrote:Yeah that's 9pm, a little more civil! New mike should arrive in time for that game which will make things a lot easier - hate typing with the controller.

Oh I think you were talking about more people using 1887s earlier - that's because when infinity ward released the patch they only reduced the range of akimbo 1887, but missed the akimbo + fmj combination, so people are back to the pre patch overpowered guns. Infinity ward are completely incompetent!

New Mic? Exciting. Ha. I just got a pair of Turtle Beach x41's a few days after launch day on Modern Warfare 2. I can't believe I played COD4 for two years without them.

Yeah I was explaining the Bling Pro, Akimbo + FMJ on the Models made them even worse than the pre patched ones. Siilencer just left a post though about a update that may be coming soon to fix that problem, the care package speed glitch and some other things also.
KuruptKorean
KuruptKorean
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by kimsession Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:16 am

KuruptKorean72x wrote:
kimsession wrote:Yeah that's 9pm, a little more civil! New mike should arrive in time for that game which will make things a lot easier - hate typing with the controller.

New Mic? Exciting. Ha. I just got a pair of Turtle Beach x41's a few days after launch day on Modern Warfare 2. I can't believe I played COD4 for two years without them.

Yeah I was explaining the Bling Pro, Akimbo + FMJ on the Models made them even worse than the pre patched ones. Siilencer just left a post though about a update that may be coming soon to fix that problem, the care package speed glitch and some other things also.
Haha nothing that exciting I'm afraid, just the wireless M$ one, have got through several of the crappy wired ones. Did have a look at turtle beaches but just a little bit too expensive for me! I've been playing with standard sony headphones recently and it makes a huge difference to normal, mainly with the footsteps which I guess is similar to what you get with the TBs. Although with a mic again I guess I won't be able to use headphones which will mean I'm back to the crappy sound!

Yeah thats the problem with listening to voices mixed in with the game sounds, you can barely make out what people are saying! Definitely needs patching as soon as, its becoming common knowledge, I did play with the 1887 + fmj for a bit before I prestiged they're pretty awesome.

kimsession

Back to top Go down

Post by KuruptKorean Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:52 pm

Yeah I spent more than I probably should have on my Beaches but it was waaay less than surround sound so I'm ok with it. I played Dead Space with them on my old account and the sound was so good when stuff would jump out at me it would scare the shit out of me on occasion. Ha.
KuruptKorean
KuruptKorean
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nat3Th3Ap3 Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:38 pm

I'll defiantly be on Friday throughout the day. I have to paint a room to get it ready for my baby that's on the way but it should only take up about 2 hours of my day. And on Saturday I'll be on sometime after 4 PM MST. I have to work. Also I like criticism so if I do something and your like "WTF!" just let me know. . .haha anything that makes me a better player is fine with me.
Nat3Th3Ap3
Nat3Th3Ap3

http://codtrack.com/profile/XBox/Nat3Th3Ap3

Back to top Go down

Post by J Money Dc10 Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:05 pm

hey ill be on friday and saturday so just send an invite. hope to get some good games in!
J Money Dc10
J Money Dc10

http://myspace.com/ace1992

Back to top Go down

Post by KuruptKorean Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:02 pm

Just an update on tonight. I will probably be on sporadically throughout the night since I'm heading over to the girls house tonight since I have the weekend off. Fortunately for me she finds all this XBL Modern Warfare 2 ridiculousness and hype intriguing. So she doesn't get pissed when I waste away three hours. Ha.

On the down side I'll have to play on a 32 inch standard definition tv instead of my 58" Plasma HDTV. So all that work I put in on my K/D and accuracy will have been a waste this week. Ha ha.

None the less I'll hit you guys up with invites when I get on.
KuruptKorean
KuruptKorean
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:26 pm

on all night

Back to top Go down

Post by KuruptKorean Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:17 am

Hey guys, sorry I missed all of you last night. I discovered Last.fm with my girl while I was having a few beers and well about a twelve pack and fifty artists later I was incapable of playing well. Ha ha. I'll try and get some games with you guys today.
KuruptKorean
KuruptKorean
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down