Pressure The Hinges [PtH] Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introductions-Matt AKA BennyMattquick

2 posters

Go down

Introductions-Matt AKA BennyMattquick Empty Introductions-Matt AKA BennyMattquick

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:18 pm

What's up guys

Name is Matt and I'm 22 years old. Born and raised in Chicago and I have to say I love my Bears! Big fan lol. Anyway, my GT is BennyMattquick...the Benny coming from a lot of people thinking that my name is Ben when they forget my real name haha so I kinda combined it with my real name and got that. Of course, I like playing xbox, but when I'm not doing that I'm either working with jr.high/high school students (I'm a Youth Director afterschool programs, activities, Parachurch organizations all that) or hanging out with my wife (She loves xbox esepcially Halo). I enjoy playing CoD and was just looking for a place to hang out with cool people, play a fun game as a team, and build relationships. I found it looks like. So, yeah add me up and we can get some games in, have fun, learn from each other all that.

Looking forward to playing with you all!

Later

Matt aka BennyMattquick

Back to top Go down

Introductions-Matt AKA BennyMattquick Empty Re: Introductions-Matt AKA BennyMattquick

Post by TIM3TOD1E Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:47 am

what up man. you in a burb or a real chic aa go guy (tried to add accent via typing kind of hard).
TIM3TOD1E
TIM3TOD1E

https://www.facebook.com/pete.hamlin?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Introductions-Matt AKA BennyMattquick Empty Re: Introductions-Matt AKA BennyMattquick

Post by Kau Warrior Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:01 pm

Hey Benny that was fun playin with ya the other night!! Welcome Very Happy
Kau Warrior
Kau Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:25 am

Yeah, it was fun Kau good playin with both of you!

TIM3TOD1E: I'm on the south side of the Chi in the burbs out, Lansing. You're up north?

Looking forward to playin with you guys more

Back to top Go down

Post by TIM3TOD1E Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:29 am

yah northwest burbs
TIM3TOD1E
TIM3TOD1E

https://www.facebook.com/pete.hamlin?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:52 am

I'm from Chicago heights now I live up in lake forest

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down