Pressure The Hinges [PtH] Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just found this via Pyropuncher from youtube and checked it out on IW's forum, this is *SERIOUS*

+2
kimsession
Odin ArisE
6 posters

Go down

Just found this via Pyropuncher from youtube and checked it out on IW's forum, this is *SERIOUS* Empty Just found this via Pyropuncher from youtube and checked it out on IW's forum, this is *SERIOUS*

Post by Odin ArisE Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:36 pm

Noctis Everto wrote on IW's forum:

ME and my clan (SC) went into a game of HxC SnD, we found a group of tenth prestiges, we thought they were merely boosters, we were very wrong.

We knew something was wrong when they just waltzed out of their spawn in Highrise and let us kill them.
After we won that round, they said "AWW look at the level 1's" and we noticed...

Killing them made us LOSE xp.... we won the match cause they ended it.
Match Results: -899999453xp....

What the heck.....

I was 2nd prestige rank 50, now im 2nd rank 1. everyone else in my group is reset as well.
to add to the weirdness:

all of my guns, camos, challenges,attachments, killstreaks, all still set as I had them in my Custom slots.
BUT when i went to customize, they were all locked as if I didnt have them.

So we decided to go play a match, I can rank up and everything, its as if I never got to 2nd. Rank 50.

People Say pics or it didnt happen. heres 2 videos of the other clan members (Including myself) showing our loss:

SC ShadowTSI: https://www.youtube.com/user/SHADOWTSI

SC KINGCOBRA: https://www.youtube.com/user/kudude2

This Needs to be addressed, or else almot everyone will eventually have their stats reset.

Thought this is big stuff and wanted to let everyone know this... As far as I know this is affecting only Xbox 360 users at this time.. I will post anymore info that I find about this!!!
Odin ArisE
Odin ArisE

Back to top Go down

Just found this via Pyropuncher from youtube and checked it out on IW's forum, this is *SERIOUS* Empty Re: Just found this via Pyropuncher from youtube and checked it out on IW's forum, this is *SERIOUS*

Post by Guest Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:36 pm

Man, that sucks...thanks for the heads up

Back to top Go down

Just found this via Pyropuncher from youtube and checked it out on IW's forum, this is *SERIOUS* Empty Re: Just found this via Pyropuncher from youtube and checked it out on IW's forum, this is *SERIOUS*

Post by kimsession Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:32 pm

Yeah apparently if you back out to the dashboard straight away the rankings won't be saved. It would suck so hard to get caught by that.

I was actually in a game of domination with infinity ward earlier, they had a special pink name and didn't do very well. Guess they should be working on fixing this and the 1887 fmj range they missed too rather than sucking at their own game!

kimsession

Back to top Go down

Post by Odin ArisE Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:08 pm

Yeah thats what I heard as well.. Seems like its happend to a few more people. Theres a few more posts about it on IW's forum page..

The " person " you played earlier may have been a hacker, not sure.. I've heard they are able to change thier badges and gamertags thats different than what we can do. crazy!
Odin ArisE
Odin ArisE

Back to top Go down

Post by J Money Dc10 Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:54 pm

Dude that sucks so much. thanks for the heads ill keep an eye out.
J Money Dc10
J Money Dc10

http://myspace.com/ace1992

Back to top Go down

Post by TIM3TOD1E Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:16 am

sweet.... just another way for douches to be douches
TIM3TOD1E
TIM3TOD1E

https://www.facebook.com/pete.hamlin?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post by KuruptKorean Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:37 pm

Too bad Infinity Ward is too cheap to spend a little of that half a billion dollars they made on this game for dedicated XBL servers.

I guess they couldn't drive around in thier solid gold M3's then.
KuruptKorean
KuruptKorean
Admin

https://pressurethehinges.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Odin ArisE Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:03 pm

hahaha I agree. WTF!! why they cant fix things and truly make this a game of the ages is still beyond me!! I feel like I payed $60 for a partially broken game!! Glad I didnt spend the dough on the Hardend or Prestige editions!
Odin ArisE
Odin ArisE

Back to top Go down

Post by aostlemike Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:19 pm

You have no clue how close I was to buying the Prestige edition, it came down to me realizing how dumb I was for paying THAT much for a game.. so I bought 3 games instead haaa!!
aostlemike
aostlemike

Back to top Go down

Post by KuruptKorean Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:23 pm

I almost bought the Limited Edition Console... mostly because I wanted the 250gig hard drive that it came with... but I couldn't justify spending $400 on another xbox. Ha.
KuruptKorean
KuruptKorean
Admin

https://pressurethehinges.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum