Pressure The Hinges [PtH] Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never gave proper intro

Go down

Never gave proper intro Empty Never gave proper intro

Post by Guest Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:12 pm

Gamertag GKn00dlez
Likes: FPS gamez, skateboarding, random useless tid bits of information, long walks on the beach
dislikes: booster fags, modders and ps3 lovers

I am one of those rare breeds of human beings that can spend hours on end playing my beloved xbox (and when I say hours I mean HOURS) and still have a perfectly healthy life and shit. I used to have a Gamertag back in 2007 that had all of my beloved achievments from my first dive into xbox live. (you can add that at gknoodles, basically the same as my current gamertag minus the 00 and the "Z" at the end) I do alot of traveling and am almost always in random places all over america but my xbox comes with me wherever I go. Even though I travel so much my home is New Orleans. Katrinaville, born and raised. I love to play video games for the sole purpose of having fun any way possible. But it is also a competition sometimes as well. So I want to find a solid group of people to play with who I can lend a hand in victory. So I came here. A small but progressing clan of CoD players who believe in teamwork and harmony and all that shit. I cuss like a sailor, I smoke like a chimney, and I drink like a ........ well I drink like a sailor too. Side effects of living in the dirty south I guess. See you guys on xbox live.

Back to top Go down