Pressure The Hinges [PtH] Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestion.

4 posters

Go down

Suggestion. Empty Suggestion.

Post by xCutePois0nx Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:33 am

Hi I'm just browsing n reading thru ur site here and I just noticed that u got a section for accepted n denied members n that's cool but what's not clear to me is what exactly r the things that qualify and/or disqualifies someone to be part of this clan. I also read a rule that says that you get to be on probation or maybe dropped out of the clan if you become inactive in the forum for 15 days. what exactly do you mean by inactive? Does that mean I simply do not log on for 15 days or does that I mean I don't post anything for 15 days? Maybe you guys can elaborate more on the rules? Secondly, perhaps a brief history of the clan and a roster of ranks or officers or whatever you guys might call it. Lastly, i think scheduled practices are a must to promote camaraderie and improve skills.

btw, the reason i posted this is because I'm interested in joining.

So there you go. Smile

xCutePois0nx

Back to top Go down

Suggestion. Empty Re: Suggestion.

Post by 360whisk444 Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:13 pm

nice thoughts.... i like it. !
the reason why is because i have one question to add to this one.

what if you play with the clan everyday but your not on the form every day or more than 15 day. ? because i think this has happen to me?

360whisk444

Back to top Go down

Post by Odin ArisE Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:01 pm

xCutePois0nx wrote:Hi I'm just browsing n reading thru ur site here and I just noticed that u got a section for accepted n denied members n that's cool but what's not clear to me is what exactly r the things that qualify and/or disqualifies someone to be part of this clan. I also read a rule that says that you get to be on probation or maybe dropped out of the clan if you become inactive in the forum for 15 days. what exactly do you mean by inactive? Does that mean I simply do not log on for 15 days or does that I mean I don't post anything for 15 days? Maybe you guys can elaborate more on the rules? Secondly, perhaps a brief history of the clan and a roster of ranks or officers or whatever you guys might call it. Lastly, i think scheduled practices are a must to promote camaraderie and improve skills.

btw, the reason i posted this is because I'm interested in joining.

So there you go. Smile

First off our Expectations should be pretty much outlined in our ptH Expectations thread. But at that time we were looking for our members to be active both on the forums and on XBL. Being active on the forums enables us to have an active community and interact with one another on the forum. And on XBL to be active because that way there is more often then not someone to join up and game with. The 15 day inactive period was established cause there were some members that would go weeks without be online with no post saying they were gonna be gone or whatever. And there we members that wouldnt be active on the forums which would make the forums inactive. So therefore the probation was instituted and if they were inactive on either within 10 or 15 days they were denied their membership to the clan and make room for more active members. The clan has already been shut down once and now is on hiatus again due in part to issues like this among others.

I believe there is a post or a thread somewhere on here that gives a brief history on the clan but I cant remember where. Also as of right know we have the clan leader as KuruptKorean, Myself Odin ArisE as Co-Leader and kimsession as EU Division Leader. What I just wrote may all change in the coming months due to the clan getting overhauled, and as it stands we are on hiatus. Also practices may or may not happen depending on what we want to cater to in our clan and how serious we want to be. Where were kinda at right now is play to have fun.
Odin ArisE
Odin ArisE

Back to top Go down

Post by aostlemike Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:02 pm

Send me an invite and we can play, it's always more fun playing with someone you know rather than a bunch of randoms. tongue
aostlemike
aostlemike

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum