Pressure The Hinges [PtH] Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

II Macloud II (Resignation)

+3
Odin ArisE
aostlemike
II Macloud II
7 posters

Go down

II Macloud II (Resignation) Empty II Macloud II (Resignation)

Post by II Macloud II Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:08 am

Hello all. As you can tell from the title, this is my resignation from PtH.

I want to start this off by saying this; you are all amazing and wonderful people. I feel honored that i was able to play with you guys, laugh together, and share stories and experiences. You guys allowed me to have one of the best experiences in online gaming i have ever had.

However, i do not like the direction the clan is taking. The heavy emphasis on hard core does not suit me. Yes, you wanted me to lead the core division of the clan, Andrew, but we both should realize that EVENTUALLY the clan is going to turn into hard-core only. I also feel that GBs are not really a direction i want to take anymore, especially with new games right on the horizon. I don't want to become a key member and then leave, causing confusion within the team.

I feel that it would be best for me, as an individual, to leave and find another clan to call home. I hope that my leaving won't cause too many issues for you to handle, Andrew, and i hope it doesn't demoralize you (although why should it? I'm really not as important as i try and make myself think sometimes). I hope you succede at everything you want to do, and you lead PtH into gamebattles sucessfully. I wish you the best of luck.

So this is what I'm going to do. I'm going to post this right before i go to sleep. Tomorrow, i will read the responses and comment. Then, i will go on xbox live and remove every member of PtH who i don't consider a (hopefully) close friend. Roughtly: Andrew, Odin, Mike, Grusy, Huckleberry, Mydral, and one or two others will remain on my friends list. I hope that i can continue to be your friend, and play games with you every now and then. However, if you don't want to keep in touch, please feel free to remove me on your list. I understand. Then, after i do that, i will be purchasing a name change. My forum name will stay the same if you allow me to keep access. I will then probably apply for a new clan, one of which i have some interest in.

I hope, that in the future, we will still be able to stay friends and play together at times. And i hope that if I can't find a home i enjoy better then here, which i'm not too sure i will, that you will allow me to re-apply. Now, i'm not so high and mighty to believe that i'll be able to waltz right back into position of co-leader, but i hope you will allow me to become a "grunt" again. But if you don't want me to re-join, who can blame you? I hope that you allow me to continue to post on the forums and keep in touch, but again i won't blame you if you don't want that.

You are an awesome leader Andrew and the clan will become strong and amazing under your leadership. I'm just sad that i won't be there when that happens. Good luck and good wins.

Yours truly, II Macloud II.

II Macloud II

Back to top Go down

II Macloud II (Resignation) Empty Re: II Macloud II (Resignation)

Post by aostlemike Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:20 am

Damn it McCloud....ofcourse we are still friends. I do wish you would reconsider though and stick around. Though, you are your own man and know what's best for you. Talk to you later Bro Montanna.
aostlemike
aostlemike

Back to top Go down

Post by Odin ArisE Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:24 am

Hey at least you manned up and came out and said and werent a whine ass about. Props to you my friend. Theres a spot for you on my friends list I wont delete your GT. I hope you reconsider your choice but hey its yours to make. We had good times together man you'll be missed. Stay in touch man and maybe someday you'll come back. We'll be here! Good luck on were ever you go and maybe we'll meet you on the battlefield one day.

I feel like you should have had the song they play at military funerals, dont know what its called but the one with the trumpet. Its a somber tune. The doors always open for you here at ptH dont forget that. I wont delete your account here at the forums so feel free to check in with us. Im almost positive Andrew would feel the same(hopefully)haha.

Anyway Im lost in words. Godspeed my friend!

Odin ArisE
Odin ArisE
Odin ArisE

Back to top Go down

Post by KuruptKorean Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:29 am

I'm sure I'll be one of many to say that I truly do hate to see you go and I'm sure I won't be the last to ask you to reconsider. You've been a great addition and staple to this clan since the day you joined from your random threats to stab opponents in the eye socket or your strong game play. I know there's a lot of people in this clan that are questioning their place here lately and trying to decide whether to stay or go but I have much respect for you in handling this the way you did. I can honestly say you will be missed as you've been one of the supporting pillars of this clan whether it be in game, here on the forums or helping out with all the administrative aspects of the clan. For adding that touch of character and contributing to the laughs and good times over the last few months.

You'll always have a home on my friends list and you'll always be considered a friend. You're always more than welcome to get in on some games with us or just jump into a private match and bullshit. Your account will stay active on the forums as long as you want it to be and feel free to come and go as you please. I wish you the best in finding a new clan and hopefully finding a group you can enjoy as much as this one. If not though, just remember the door is always open for your return if you make that decision.

Good luck to you and I'll be seeing you on XBL.
KuruptKorean
KuruptKorean
Admin

https://pressurethehinges.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by J Money Dc10 Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:06 pm