Pressure The Hinges [PtH] Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey whats up from the great white North

2 posters

Go down

Hey whats up from the great white North Empty Hey whats up from the great white North

Post by capital555 Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:47 am

Hey whats up people i was just chillin (literally lol). I have played cod for a few years and been in one clan but never a really good one just with my friends. so hopefully i will get into this one. if you wanna come play with me feel free to send me an invite capital33214.

Last edited by capital555 on Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot gamer tag)

capital555

Back to top Go down

Hey whats up from the great white North Empty Re: Hey whats up from the great white North

Post by crybabi Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:13 pm

I'm going to be on most of the evening. Send me a invite and i'll make sure to get in some games with you. Good luck
=-)

crybabi

Back to top Go down

Hey whats up from the great white North Empty Re: Hey whats up from the great white North

Post by capital555 Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:52 am

hey just sent u an friend inv hopefully get some games in with u tonight or tommrow

capital555

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down