Pressure The Hinges [PtH] Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunday, March 28 - Tuesday, March 30

3 posters

Go down

Sunday, March 28 - Tuesday, March 30 Empty Sunday, March 28 - Tuesday, March 30

Post by II Macloud II Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:50 pm

Who is going to be on for these three days? I'm itching to get some awsome games in with a prty of 6 again Razz

Tuesday is the map pack, which means i only get two days to play them Sad

I'm going on vacation from Thursday - Sunday so i miss the xp weekend and i fall behind on map tactics.

You guys'll have to fill me in, k?

Very Happy

II Macloud II

Back to top Go down

Sunday, March 28 - Tuesday, March 30 Empty Re: Sunday, March 28 - Tuesday, March 30

Post by Odin ArisE Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:24 pm

Ill be around.. here and there.. I got some work to do tomorrow (Monday) and I left Tuesday open for the map pack release.. And Wednesday I got some more work to attend to..
Odin ArisE
Odin ArisE

Back to top Go down

Sunday, March 28 - Tuesday, March 30 Empty Re: Sunday, March 28 - Tuesday, March 30

Post by KuruptKorean Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:38 am

Ha ha.. I like how COD fans set aside time for the new stuff that comes out. Ha. I have some running around to do this morning but I'll be on from about 1pm - 11pm today. I won't be on until about 6-7 for a few hours tomorrow night, but I'll try and get a few games with you Siilencer. Once we get past the holiday my schedule will loosen up a bit and I'll be able to get on-line more and longer.
KuruptKorean
KuruptKorean
Admin

https://pressurethehinges.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down