Pressure The Hinges [PtH] Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello PtH!!

2 posters

Go down

Hello PtH!! Empty Hello PtH!!

Post by Odin ArisE Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:36 am

Ahh where do I start? names Matt, live on the east coast... Vermont to be exact. Im 24 years old been playing the Call of Duty franchise since CoD4, have played through CoD2 though. In the process of reloacating to Salt Lake City, UT for work. Joined PtH for the chance to game with others with the same goals in min winning! Getting a little sic of being in random lobbies and everyone running around wildly and not accomplishing anything! Also hoping to improve at this game also.. hoping to be an asset to the clan.. guess ill leave it there.. hope to get to know the others of u that are in this clan..
Odin ArisE
Odin ArisE

Back to top Go down

Hello PtH!! Empty Re: Hello PtH!!

Post by KuruptKorean Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:14 pm

Welcome back Siilencer and I'm glad to see you decided to make a return with us. Hopefully this time around we'll get some more active members and make this thing a success. It's funny you mention COD 2 because if we had enough members that had copies of previous titles, COD 2, COD 3, Modern Warfare or World At War... I wanted to a couple days a month do like a retro clan day where we get some time in on older COD titles. Call Of Duty 2 was classic and was where I got my real introduction to the on-line multi-player thing.

Anyway spread the word and direct some people our way if you know of or come across anyone looking for a clan.

I'll be in touch soon bro.
KuruptKorean
KuruptKorean
Admin

https://pressurethehinges.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Odin ArisE Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:22 am

Thanks man!! glad to be back.. was a little dissapointed before when u said that u abolished the clan. Glad to see it up and going again! Been working on recruiting a couple of my buddies to join up, everytime I talk to them I tell' em to fill out an app. So we'll see where that goes.

Yeah Im down for a retro session here and there! I got CoD2, CoD4, CoD6.. and could go pick up WaW also.. let me know.

.....saw u on yesterday for a bit. was wondering why u didnt send me a game invite?? then when I was about to go offline I remembered that I had been appearing offline the whole time and had forgot to switch my status...lol

later man!
Odin ArisE
Odin ArisE

Back to top Go down

Post by KuruptKorean Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:12 am

Yeah I didn't want to kill the clan but we had like 15 members but there were only like five of you guys that were actually active. I'm realistic and understand that a lot of you guys have school and jobs and things like that, but to go missing for three weeks at a time is a bit much. That's why I added the new activity rules to the clan. We want to have a steady following here and I want you guys to be able to run games with other clan members even when I'm not on-line.

Ha ha. Yeah I was on for a little yesterday afternoon, mostly trying to finish up my achievements for MW2. I only have like four or five left... all my Spec Ops veteran achievements. I only playing on game on-line yesterday and all I did was play one game of domination and cause havok with my riot shield. Ha. That's the first time I ever used one and was surprised I broke even although I got like almost 3000 xp for that game because I was capping flags with my shield like a mad man. Ha ha.

I'll be on most of the day today. I'll send you an invite if you get on. I might be playing Assasins Creed 2 so send me a message if you sign on since sometimes I don't notice when the notification pops up.
KuruptKorean
KuruptKorean
Admin

https://pressurethehinges.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum