Pressure The Hinges [PtH] Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bye bye... I guess?

Go down

Bye bye... I guess? Empty Bye bye... I guess?

Post by Guest Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:00 am

Okay, akward...

First of: I didn't know where to publish this post, due to that there's no subject that's named "Busted!". And yes, I know I'm screwed.

I know what I did was wrong, serching for a clan wile still beeing in one. I have no excuse from doing so...

Yes, I play a lot of Team Deathmatch and yes you get a good K/D from playing it. You guys are probably better than me, but your K/D isn't that high becouse of the fact that you play other gametypes than TDM. I have never bragged about my high K/D so please leave out the comments on that subject. I enjoy playing TDM becouse it's fast and in my opinion the best gametype...

As of the comment "They are not the best to play with" I mainly wrote so to have an excuse to write an application for his clan. You all know that I haven't been in a lot of your games (hardly any actually) so I really don't know how good you guys are. The comment wasn't personal...

I never felt like a big part of your clan, maby becouse of the time diffrence, that I'm not using a mic that much and maby becouse I'm a bit shy (yes even on Xbox Live). I'm not asking for sympathy, but I manly want you to understand...

I won't be joining AlmightyRabbits clan (so I won't be challenging you guys). From now on (after beeing kicked out of this clan) I will probably focus on playing with my friends (they finally got live). One of the reasons I joined this clan was just to have someone to play with. I thouth we would all come to be friends but I've maby taken the role as a "loner"...

I'm sorry for all the inconvinience this may have coused and I would be pleased if you didn't remove my account just yet (just to check out the "Your a dick" comments that will probably emerge below and for a chance to redeem myself). Every question is accepted if you have something to say and I wish this clan the best of luck in the future...

And I fully understand if you remove me from your friendslist...

//TheFerociousOne

Back to top Go down

Bye bye... I guess? Empty Re: Bye bye... I guess?

Post by KuruptKorean Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:12 pm

I'm not sure exactly what you expect to get from us. We all take a lot of pride in what we do here and what we're trying to accomplish.

To actually gain membership to our clan and then turn around and do things the way you did it is like a stab in the back or a slap in the face. Of course people are going to be pissed.
KuruptKorean
KuruptKorean
Admin

https://pressurethehinges.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum