Pressure The Hinges [PtH] Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GameStop 10k dollar tournament finals

+2
Quickbor
xMyrddraaLx
6 posters

Go down

GameStop 10k dollar tournament finals Empty GameStop 10k dollar tournament finals

Post by xMyrddraaLx Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:15 am

so this weekend is the $10,000 dollar finals in california :O anyone else gonna watch the live stream?

i think (and hope) europe will win this one haha, TCM are just unstoppable at the moment cheers

xMyrddraaLx

Back to top Go down

GameStop 10k dollar tournament finals Empty Re: GameStop 10k dollar tournament finals

Post by Quickbor Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:42 am

do you have a link?, maybe a link where we can see other clan matches? might help us progress and get better. albino

Quickbor

http://www.vi2ualsmedia.com

Back to top Go down

GameStop 10k dollar tournament finals Empty Re: GameStop 10k dollar tournament finals

Post by Odin ArisE Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:49 am

Yeah through up a link if you can.. Id like to see some tourney play.
Odin ArisE
Odin ArisE

Back to top Go down

Post by xMyrddraaLx Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:14 pm

i dont think the link is around yet for that but ill post it when i get it Razz

ill also find some others to watch if anyones interested

edit:
one of the maps in consolegaming.eu final - its CTF from the POV of a defender though so its not as interesting as it could be Razz quite good though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHqFqcdT5h4

heres one from a different tournament (the deciding map), has a great ending Razz good play the whole way through though i like it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MD15YfM4hME

xMyrddraaLx

Back to top Go down

Post by Richie0720 Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:35 pm

when does this come on? i would be interested in watching this

Richie0720

Back to top Go down

Post by xMyrddraaLx Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:40 pm

its held 19th-21st Feb.. and the EU final is on the 20th.. so i guess the US final is the 19th and the grand final is the 21st?

not sure what times yet though

xMyrddraaLx

Back to top Go down

Post by II Macloud II Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:30 am

xMyrddraaLx wrote:i dont think the link is around yet for that but ill post it when i get it Razz

ill also find some others to watch if anyones interested

edit:
one of the maps in consolegaming.eu final - its CTF from the POV of a defender though so its not as interesting as it could be Razz quite good though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHqFqcdT5h4

heres one from a different tournament (the deciding map), has a great ending Razz good play the whole way through though i like it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MD15YfM4hME

Dang, those guys (at least the guys i'm watching) are really good!

II Macloud II

Back to top Go down

Post by J Money Dc10 Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:55 pm

ya once we get a link i would love to watch.
J Money Dc10
J Money Dc10

http://myspace.com/ace1992

Back to top Go down

Post by xMyrddraaLx Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:16 am

gamestop fail :X its not being live streamed but theyre putting a cap card on each xbox and uploading them at a later date

if you live in san francisco you could go watch it live for free though haha

xMyrddraaLx

Back to top Go down

Post by xMyrddraaLx Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:46 am

woo EU won! TCM ftw!

cant wait to see the vids of it, was very close apparently:

That's right, TCM have won the biggest Call of Duty tournament to date and pocketed $14,000.

The semi-finals started tonight with the UK teams facing off one another and the USA teams battling it out.

AoX made quick work of XpL with a devasting 2-0 win, not giving the other team a chance. TCM then took on Power winning 6-0 on CTF and winning the S+D by an unknown score to make it 2-0 and advancing to the finals.

In the final TCM got off to a great start, winning 3-0 in the first half of CTF Terminal. Not bothered by the first half result AoX fought back, 3-1, 3-2 and finally 3-3 with just minutes to spare. Unfortunately due to time constraints the overtime in CTF was played, however TCM capitalized and touched the enemy flag, granting a 4-3 win to make it 1-0 maps.

S+D Karachi was up next and after narrowly losing the CTF AoX clinched the map very convincing 4-1.

To decide the winner of the tournament meant it was all down to Demolition on Invasion. AoX took an early lead on the defence and took the game to 1-0, it was then down to TCM to battle back and win the attack and managed to bring it back to 1-1.

TCM were then forced onto the defence once again and after a quick plant on A they were left to defend the B bombsite for 4 minutes. Reports from the game said DopedGoat single handedly held off the attacking team and won the the map, game and the tournament for the UK and Europe!

Congratulations to TCM who will walk away with a $14,000 cheque, they have also been interviewed by CNN and various other media outlets.

xMyrddraaLx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum