Pressure The Hinges [PtH] Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Little About Myself (Ximmity)

+2
xMyrddraaLx
Ximmity
6 posters

Go down

A Little About Myself (Ximmity) Empty A Little About Myself (Ximmity)

Post by Ximmity Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:57 am

Hey, my name is brandyn im 15 years old and i live in canada alberta Very Happy, i love to be active im competitive at hockey AAA league, i also bike in the summer competitvly. I love to play cod mw2 on my spare time when im not with my girlfriend but im usally texting as i own some lil kids Wink, i wanted to join the clan because im tired of playing with random people and i want a bit of a challenge for once other then just ranking like for example tournaments or anything. I cant wait to start playing with you guys and ill see you all on X.B.L Wink p.s feel free to add me and we can kill little ones together Razz
Ximmity
Ximmity

Back to top Go down

A Little About Myself (Ximmity) Empty Re: A Little About Myself (Ximmity)

Post by xMyrddraaLx Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:40 am

you own some lil kids? wtf? Razz

xMyrddraaLx

Back to top Go down

Post by J Money Dc10 Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:12 am

haha nice intro man. im a biker as well but i live to far away from any nice tracks so i cant do in competitively.. big bummer. but anyways i added you so can't wait to get some games in man.
J Money Dc10
J Money Dc10

http://myspace.com/ace1992

Back to top Go down

Post by TIM3TOD1E Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:45 pm

J Money Dc10 wrote:haha nice intro man. im a biker as well but i live to far away from any nice tracks so i cant do in competitively.. big bummer. but anyways i added you so can't wait to get some games in man.

u live in the mountains but theres no nice track around you? that sucks.
TIM3TOD1E
TIM3TOD1E

https://www.facebook.com/pete.hamlin?ref=profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ximmity Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:09 pm

TIM3TOD1E wrote:
J Money Dc10 wrote:haha nice intro man. im a biker as well but i live to far away from any nice tracks so i cant do in competitively.. big bummer. but anyways i added you so can't wait to get some games in man.

Yeah sometimes in the mountains you have to go far way like Calgary where i live which i have the canada olympic park which is where some of my races take place and where i like to practice since i know the workers and stuff, but the big races and racers go to whistler british columbia which is one of the best biking places in the world but most fun i have ever biked is just outside of las vegas at boulder city some sick tracks there Smile, and yeah man i own little kids 24/7 and just last night some kid was yelling at me because i got 2 missile predators in one single S.D match lol Very Happy
Ximmity
Ximmity

Back to top Go down

Post by KuruptKorean Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:29 pm

Hockey huh? I played for about 15 years until I messed up my back. I miss playing. Such good stress relief. Ha ha.
KuruptKorean
KuruptKorean
Admin

https://pressurethehinges.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Odin ArisE Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:19 pm

haha Whistler, BC is a biking mecca!!! Id love to get to go there some day!! Ill be moving to Utah the begginig of next month, Ive heard good things about Moab also. May have to check that out!
Odin ArisE
Odin ArisE

Back to top Go down

Post by J Money Dc10 Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:23 pm

Ximmity wrote:
TIM3TOD1E wrote:

Yeah sometimes in the mountains you have to go far way like Calgary where i live which i have the canada olympic park which is where some of my races take place and where i like to practice since i know the workers and stuff, but the big races and racers go to whistler british columbia which is one of the best biking places in the world but most fun i have ever biked is just outside of las vegas at boulder city some sick tracks there Smile, and yeah man i own little kids 24/7 and just last night some kid was yelling at me because i got 2 missile predators in one single S.D match lol Very Happy

haha yea our mountains dont really appeal to bikers... they basically only care about fishers.. which i like but it still would be nice to get at least one track... maybe ill have to make one this summer. but yea im gonna have to check some of those places out. they sound pretty sick.
J Money Dc10
J Money Dc10

http://myspace.com/ace1992

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum