Pressure The Hinges [PtH] Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One man army

+7
I DISL1KED I
J Money Dc10
Odin ArisE
Grusy
Nat3Th3Ap3
Quickbor
kimsession
11 posters

Go down

One man army Empty One man army

Post by kimsession Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:37 am

Has anyone tried using this outside of the unlimited noob tube danger close class?

I've now got it on all my classes and its been a revelation. Can now go with a stopping power weapon, when air support/UAV comes in switch to cold blooded in 3 seconds and have an explosives class to hand - it's working really well for me.

My favourite new class is my capping/kill streaks one though:
Riot shield
No secondary - OMA
Smoke + blast shield

OMA
Hardline
Perk 3 - think it might be ninja but doesn't really matter.

It's brilliant for capping difficult points in domination, like B on invasion + rundown. Change to the class, lay down some smoke, blast shield up and you'll most likely cap as long as you're not getting shot in the back.

Also doubles as my killstreak class, once I've reached a predator can switch to it and only need a single for harrier etc.

Anyone tried OMA like this on all their classes?

kimsession

Back to top Go down

One man army Empty Re: One man army

Post by Quickbor Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:16 pm

Well I've been using OMA with Danger Close, just for getting my Nukes and its been working splendid for me,

Like the perk its just a drag to get it to pro so it goes a bit faster but on domination the OMA + noobtube is aces for defense.

Quickbor

http://www.vi2ualsmedia.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nat3Th3Ap3 Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:19 pm

I have used it a few times when running my M16 when I'm just "camping" and trying to get a nuke. But recently I have just decided to go with Scavanger because I only use it to reload all my ammo.
Nat3Th3Ap3
Nat3Th3Ap3

http://codtrack.com/profile/XBox/Nat3Th3Ap3

Back to top Go down

Post by kimsession Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:48 pm

Quickbor wrote:Well I've been using OMA with Danger Close, just for getting my Nukes and its been working splendid for me,

Like the perk its just a drag to get it to pro so it goes a bit faster but on domination the OMA + noobtube is aces for defense.
There is a cheapish way to get it to pro, just have a class with one man army and change straight away to whatever you'd normally use (when there's no danger) and all your kills from then on still count towards pro. Only took me a few hours to get to pro - but yeah without it OMA's not that useful!

kimsession

Back to top Go down

Post by Grusy Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:09 am

Before i prestiged i used OMA to pro camp every once in a while. I had a class with tactical insertion so i could spawn in a safe spot, one with c4 and one with claymore but i always tried to make sure the c4 class was the main one for you can set your c4 near your claymore so when you hear your claymore go off pull your c4 trigger just in case they get by.

Grusy

Back to top Go down

Post by Odin ArisE Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:00 am

I dont have OMA at the moment. But when I LvL up again and unlock it I always use it on my primary class that I use. I do this so I can quickly switch to a Cold Blooded class w/ AT4 or Stinger missiles to take down enemy air support. When I unlock it again Ill have to try it on all my class! Except my Anti Air class.
Odin ArisE
Odin ArisE

Back to top Go down

Post by J Money Dc10 Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:04 pm

i used OMA for awhile just to unlock pro. i liked it and i think i might go back to it later on.. not sure though
J Money Dc10
J Money Dc10

http://myspace.com/ace1992

Back to top Go down

Post by I DISL1KED I Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:31 am

never used oma, i like the way you use it though, instead of the danger close and oma combo.

I DISL1KED I

Back to top Go down

Post by Dont Break Neck Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:08 pm

Grusy wrote:Before i prestiged i used OMA to pro camp every once in a while. I had a class with tactical insertion so i could spawn in a safe spot, one with c4 and one with claymore but i always tried to make sure the c4 class was the main one for you can set your c4 near your claymore so when you hear your claymore go off pull your c4 trigger just in case they get by.

That could be really useful, i might start doing that with the c4. The only reason i used OMA is to have infinate noobtubes haha, and to change quickly between sniper classes and a assauly class

Dont Break Neck

Back to top Go down

Post by Odin ArisE Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:32 pm

Ive used OMA to with a P90 of M4A1 with C4 to Hard Camp objectives like flags and HQ's and such works fairly well. Coupled with Smoke and with a little help I can usually cap those open B flags and also place my C4. Then back off and use OMA to switch to that class again. Ready to plant another C4.. Works fairly well.
Odin ArisE
Odin ArisE

Back to top Go down

Post by 360whisk444 Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:23 pm

could you just keep changing your oma and get the challenges for it ??? wouldnt that be real easy to get point and rank up quicker. ????

360whisk444

Back to top Go down

Post by Grusy Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:21 pm

360whisk444 wrote:could you just keep changing your oma and get the challenges for it ??? wouldnt that be real easy to get point and rank up quicker. ????
No you have to get kills using OMA to get it to the `pro` status

Grusy

Back to top Go down

Post by J Money Dc10 Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:23 pm

Grusy wrote:
360whisk444 wrote:could you just keep changing your oma and get the challenges for it ??? wouldnt that be real easy to get point and rank up quicker. ????
No you have to get kills using OMA to get it to the `pro` status
i just used OMA and as soon as the game started i switched to my better loadout and whatever kills you get go towards OMA, as long as you start with it and just change to a different class. got my OMA pro in a couple games
J Money Dc10
J Money Dc10

http://myspace.com/ace1992

Back to top Go down

Post by 360whisk444 Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:47 pm

nice, i like it.... i am going to do it then. thanks bro !

360whisk444

Back to top Go down

Post by crybabi Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:19 pm

Interesting.. honestly, I can't say i use one man army too much. It's too much of a hastle for me to go and switch it etc.

I mean, I just want to kill Smile

crybabi

Back to top Go down

Post by capital555 Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:13 pm

I have used one man army for the last 2 pretiges with hard core noob toobing but i think im gonna give this a try and see how it goes.

capital555

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum